Thursday, August 30, 2007

AROUND THE WORLD BABY

ITS OFFICIAL: Around The World... We did it. Well, I thought I was going to return to Egypt to teach kite surfing lessons at a hotel in Dehab and Rhett already had a flight home from Dusseldorf Germany in a little over a week, so we split up in Spain. Rhett went up to France and toured Europe and then flew home. I went over to Portugual then back to Madrid and Switzerland where I stayed with the Kaufmanns again. From there I headed over to Austria and Hungry then came back to Switzerland. While I was searching for my flight to Egypt a really cheap flight to Vegas popped up and I couldnt resist. My moms family was having a huge family reunion in Utah and both my mom and grandparents were bummed I wasn't going to make it. (I was planning to be back in Egypt) So when I found the flight I called my dad, asked him when they were driving through Vegas... bought a ticket for an arrival that same day and showed up on the Tropicana Offramp in the heart of Vegas. My Mom freaked! She thought that I was in Egypt still and then here I come running off the side of the freeway! It was classic... So I'm back. We just both wanted to say thank you to EVERYBODY that helped us along the way. You made our trip the amazing experience that it was... Now its our turn to show the hospitality.. so come visit us!!


VIENNA LISBON
LISBON
MADRID
MUNDAKA

2 comments:

Sam Hickcox said...

austin, what the heck are you doing nowadays. Freak. I make a grand a week son!!!

Anonymous said...

Peace be with you